Posters 101 (updated 2018)

Posters 101 (updated 2018)


A Glue Up Poster is also known as a
2-Sheeter or Street Poster. They have a street look and feel, which can
be really desirable for some campaigns. When talking quantities, ‘Glue Up’ is the
preferred term. But when you start talking in a series, you
need to use ‘Sheeters’. Here is a 2-Sheeter. A 4-Sheeter. A Vertical 4-Sheeter. Here is a 6-Sheeter. This is an 8-Sheeter. And a Vertical 8-Sheeter. To clarify the terminology,
a 6-Sheeter is 3 Glue Ups. Unfortunately, the pricing is not rigid. It comes down to availability and configuration. The base price is non-consecutive Glue Ups. If you need 8-Sheeters in a vertical arrangement,
that may book out a really large portion of one site or even an entire site, which comparatively
is at a premium. It means that a large section of the site
has to be blocked off from other advertisers for that period and there are limited sites
that could actually display this configuration, so the price is higher. Pricing is given as the number of Glue Ups per week
for how many weeks in a particular area. For example, 50 Glue Ups per week over four
weeks in Sydney’s Inner West. This would be a total campaign of
200 Glue Ups. Glue Ups are B0 in size. We provide complete specifications along with
examples and design considerations for all cities. Our Glue Ups are distributed through a combination
of exclusive sites and temporary sites. Exclusive sites are done with permission and
many are framed. They make up approximately 70% of most campaigns. The other 30% or so are temporary, which means
they are on hoardings and building sites. They’re often placed without seeking permission. We ensure that the Glue Ups remain on temporary
sites by printing extras and we diversify by working with multiple networks in each city. Sites that are culturally or socially significant,
or have warnings about Bill Posters aren’t used. Using our methods and networks guarantees
a strong and accurate campaign. One of the most common questions we get is
“Why isn’t there hard data?”. And quite simply, when you’re booking Glue
Ups, you’re booking saturation across a region as opposed to specific sites. What we can provide you with is sample data
from sites that can give you indicative data. The other consideration is that some of the sites are temporary, which means they’re constantly changing. Streetfighter Media uses a combination of
infrastructure; some that have been owned and maintained for more than two decades. Over the years we’ve formed alliances with
long-standing and proven networks. A major advantage in booking through Streetfighter
Media is ‘diversification’. This means that for a single campaign you
can access several different networks that aren’t associated with each other. We provide comprehensive reporting for every
single campaign. The reports include photos and campaign-specific
information. We have networks and teams across Sydney,
Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. Booking is really simple. Just get in touch. If you want more information visit our website.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *